K-RendThin-coat Silicone renders are used as a contemporary finish to new-build applications and the re-modelling of existing facades in both render only and external wall insulation applications.
High performing Silicone renders are highly water-repellent, vapour permeable and weather resistant. The silicone finish is available with a rolled texture in a wide range of colours.
K-Rend with silicone technology for water resistance that works.
- Fully weather resistant whilst remaining vapour permeable
- Excellent durability and UV stable from a thin system build up
- Protects against damaging solvents, acids and pollutants in the environment
- Low susceptibility to soiling
- Highly resistant to impact damage
- Manufactured from high quality silicone resin and UV resistant colur pigments
- Rated Class 0 for surface spread of flame when used as part of insulated systems
- Quality control compliance with DIN 18200